As a speaker Cheri’s warm and engaging style combined with solid biblical teaching provides an event sure to not only deliver smiles, but changed lives. With dramatic stories and home-spun humor Cheri delivers a message with sound biblical teaching gleaned from her Masters in Theological Studies and a life lived in the trenches. As a sidewalk theologian Cheri brings faith to the questions of life allowing her to guide her audiences into a life shaped by God’s Word.
Who is Cheri Cowell?
• Masters in Theological Studies, Asbury Seminary
• 15 years serving as youth pastor in local church
• Christian Leaders Authors and Speakers Services trained speaker
• Advanced Women Speakers Association
• Christian Author Network member
• Chosen 1 of 6 Christian journalists for tour of Holy Land by Israeli Ministry of Tourism, 2009
• Over 400 published articles including Marriage Partnership and Ideals
• Stories in more than ten collections including Chicken Soup for the Grandma’s Soul
• Married to her husband and best friend, Randy, for 26 years and lives in Orlando, FL
The Parables come to life through this multi-media drama presentation with photos from Cheri's Holy Land tour and costumed dramatic monologues. Through this feast for the eyes and soul audiences are inspired to live parable shared lives. Keynote
Ponderables and Parables
This application-oriented workshop gives you the tools for adopting parable-shaped lives that can transform a church, a community, and a nation.
StoryCraft: Reaching Outside the Church Walls
The new art of evangelism is story-sharing. In this workshop learn to share your story as part of God’s story and thereby become a living parable in your family and community.
Hello God, Is This Really You?
Hearing from God in a noisy world. This is based upon Cheri’s book, Direction: Discernment for the Decisions of Your Life. Keynote
Diamonds in the Dust
Healing our brokenness and learning to SHINE again. Great senior's program.
CHRIST is the Heart of Christmas
Filled with heartwarming stories, this presentation will invite us to make Christ the heart of Christmas and every day of the year.